How to Book
- You can pop into the Rural Concierge shop to book and enquire.
We can take card payments over the telephone.
Opening times – Monday until Friday 9:30am – 4:30pm
- If the list for an event is full, you will be contacted and your name added to a waiting list. In the event of a fully booked event posted cheques will be returned. If the cheque includes payment for more than one event then a Credit Voucher will be issued.
- All tickets are handed out on the coach on the day.
- In the event of a cancellation of a booking (by you) every effort will be made to find a replacement.
- You may, of course, find your own replacement but if no replacement is found then it is regretted that any monies paid cannot be refunded.
- You are entitled to cancel without penalty if the terms or detail of the booking changes significantly – you can take a substitute trip. In certain circumstances, i.e. if admission charges do not have to be paid in advance, it is possible to refund such charges to you, the member – again by means of a Credit Voucher. But if any pre-paid tickets are involved then it will be understood that refunds cannot be made.
- In the event of a cancellation (by us) we will let you know outside 2 weeks of the date or departure and you can either receive a full refund or credit the amount towards another trip.
Coach Pick-up Points
- Hereford is at the rear of Merton Meadow Car Park which is behind the Hereford Football Ground. £5 parking all day currently. (£4 if parking before 8am)
- Leominster – Broad Street Car Park HR6 8DD. Behind the Original Factory Shop. Cost for all day is £2.50
- Ross on Wye – at the top of Edde Cross Street or Wilton Road Car Park HR9 5JA which is £1.00 to park all day
We are happy to pick up at certain points along the A49, or along the route, but do make sure you let us know exactly where or which bus stop. It is as well, perhaps, to check by telephone a day or two before, that all is well – mistakes can happen.
A non-refundable deposit of £50 per person will secure the booking and confirmation will then be sent out to the ‘lead name‘ customer on the booking, and sent to the address given at the time of booking. Your balance will then due 2 months before your holiday departure. If you book a holiday within 2 months of the departure date, full balance is required.
You or any member of your party may cancel at any time either in writing or in person at the office. We strongly advise taking out a suitable travel insurance cover. Ask Rural Concierge for more details on insurance companies. We are liable for payment to our suppliers for arrangements, therefore we may need to retain some of your payment (if balance has been paid) .
We will always aim to help you as sensitively as we can.
You can transfer your booking to someone else at an administration charge of £10 per booking.
Medical Assistance on Holiday
If you fall ill on holiday our Tour Manager will make all necessary phone calls and arrange medical assistance for you through the National Health Service.
We understand and are considerate to anyone with more limited mobility. Whenever possible, we cater for special requirements, such as walk in showers or special diets. Please add any special requests on your booking form. All customers must be able to manage the steps onto and of the coach and to walk short distances.
The coach we use are comfortable with toilet facilities on board, and we make regular comfort stops en route. Always good for a leg stretch!
Your payment can be made by a cheque (made out to “Rural Concierge”), by card, bank transfer or cash. If you wish to breakdown the payment of your final balance into smaller manageable payments, please let us know when booking your holiday.
If we cancel your holiday
We do expect every holiday to go ahead, but if we have to cancel your holiday, we will offer an alternative or a full refund (inc. deposit).
All brochure information has been published in good faith and true at the time of booking.