Holidays with Rural Concierge
- Have you ever wanted your very own tour organiser for your holiday experience in the UK?
- Do you ever wish there was someone to speak to for advice on the best holiday to suit your requirements, theme and budget?
- Do you wish you could leave all of your holiday arrangements up to someone else to arrange so your precious time is free to enjoy?
- Is there a rural experience you would like to try such as: pottery, making cheese, feeding a goat, picking apples, walking an Alpaca, climbing a tree, 4 x 4 driving?
- Do you wish there was someone to accompany your coach holiday to provide that extra little support?
- Have you been tasked with arranging a group short break away for family or friends and need help?
- If you usually book packages overseas but would like to book a holiday package in the UK but do not know where to start…
Well if you have answered YES to at least one, we think you should find out more about Rural Concierge has to offer.
Rural Concierge is based on the Welsh border in Herefordshire but has a vast knowledge of the surrounding countryside such as: The Wye Valley, Forest of Dean, the Marches, Shropshire, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, Cotswolds, West Midlands and Wales.
So if you are travelling in a group, club or individually, your Rural Concierge, can arrange day trips, themed tours, bespoke itineraries as well as overnight stays.