Herefordshire is an ideal location if you are looking for a social distancing holiday.
You may have travelled overseas in previous years but are now looking to holiday a little closer to home – We can help arrange the best countryside break for you!
While you are here you can try out: –
- Canoeing on the River Wye
- Foraging for your lunch with an expert
- Discovering wildlife in one of the many nature reserves
- Building a den in the woods
- Meeting a food or drink producer
- Cider tasting
- Meeting a Hereford Bull
- Visiting some of the many glorious gardens and meet the head gardener for a few tips.
- Walking along the miles of footpaths with fantastic views
- Researching your family history at one of our many historic churches
- Exploring the magnificent architecture of a vastly unchanged country.
If you haven’t already arranged a place to stay, we can book accommodation for you aswell.
- An off the grid camping experience in a yurt or church,
- Converted farm buildings that are now luxury self catering properties – ideal for larger groups of family or friends
(some also have their own swimming pools)
- Staying in a luxury boutique hotel situated in the centre of our rural city
We are here based in Herefordshire, ready to help with your new rural retreat!
If you would like further information and would like us to start planning your ideal country escape in Herefordshire or surrounding areas, please get in contact