Stay at the plush Head Quarters of the Police Federation in Leatherhead and explore The Beautiful Surrey Hills with visits to Polesden Lacey, Watts Gallery & Artists’ Village, chocolate box villages and exhilarating viewpoints. A mixture of top notch Blue Badge guiding and in house expertise will bring out the best of one of Britain’s most beautiful landscapes.
3* Federation House is the plush £26 million HQ for the Police Federation of England & Wales based in the Surrey town of Leatherhead. The hotel has 55 en suite rooms with a fresh and contemporary look. All bedrooms have 26” flat screen TVs, climate control, hair dryers, tea & coffee making facilities and free WiFi.
- Guided Tour Guildford Cathedral
- National Trust Polesden Lacey
- Watts Gallery & Artists Village
- Guided tours Watts Gallery & Watts Chapel
- Coach tour of the Beautiful Surrey Hills – an Area of Outstanding Beauty
- 2 nights Dinner, Bed & Breakfast
- 10 single rooms without supplement
- One day Blue Badge Guide
- All admission costs
Costs: Including travel costs, all fees listed and up to 10 single rooms free of supplement £305.00 per person.
For more details and to book, please CONTACT US