- Have you ever wanted your own travel agent for your rural escape holiday in the UK?
- Do you ever wish there was someone to speak to for advice on the best rural holiday to suit your requirements, theme and budget?
- Do you wish you could leave all of your holiday arrangements up to someone else to arrange so your precious time is free to enjoy?
- Is there a rural experience you would like to try such as: pottery, making cheese, feeding a goat, picking apples, walking an Alpaca, climbing a tree, 4 x 4 driving?
- Have you been tasked with arranging a group short break away for family or friends and need help?
- If you usually book packages overseas but would like to book a holiday package in the UK but do not know where to start…
Well if you have answered YES to at least one, we think you should find out more about Rural Concierge and discover what the countryside has to offer.
Rural Concierge is based on the Welsh border in Herefordshire but has a vast knowledge of the surrounding countryside such as: The Wye Valley, Forest of Dean, the Marches, Shropshire, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, Cotswolds, West Midlands and Wales.
So if you are travelling in a group, club or individually, your Rural Concierge, can arrange day trips, themed tours, bespoke itineraries as well as overnight stays.