Heritage Country House Tours is a membership group of Herefordshire people with like minds and interests, who enjoy meeting up with friends, visiting beautiful houses and gardens along with visits to the theatre, ballet and other chosen events throughout the country.
Heritage Country House Tours was established in 1987. Working in association with Rural Concierge, Liz Hill is your group organiser for all trips booked.
Membership is only £10.00 per year per household (or group) and benefits include:
• A variety of organised and escorted visits to choose from
• 5% discount on Rural Concierge Holidays
• A regular newsletter featuring the latest visits available
• Priority booking – two weeks before advertised to non-members
• Meeting new friends with similar interests
• Local pick up points in Leominster, Hereford & Ross On Wye
DO join TODAY.
The annual subscription is due every 1 September to include initial administration and the cost of the newsletter and other information sent to you.
Your subscription of £10 will include the administration and newsletter costs until 31st August the following year.
HOW TO BOOK
• You can pop into Hereford Butter Market kiosk to book and enquire.
We can also take card payments over the telephone. Opening times – Monday until Saturday 10:00am – 4:00pm
• Complete the Booking Form and return to the address on the form with your payment by cheque. If you require confirmation of your booking either by email or post, please let me know. If you do not have an email address please enclose an s.a.e. with your booking form.
• If the list for an event is full, you will be contacted and your name added to a waiting list. In the event of a fully booked event cheques will be returned. If the cheque includes payment for more than one event then a Credit Voucher will be issued.
• All tickets are handed out on the coach on the day.
• In the event of a cancellation of a booking (by you) every effort will be made to find a replacement.
• You may, of course, find your own replacement (who does not necessarily have to be a member), but if no replacement is found then it is regretted that any monies paid cannot be refunded.
• You are entitled to cancel without penalty if the terms or detail if the booking changes significantly – you can take a substitute trip. In certain circumstances, i.e. if admission charges do not have to be paid in advance, it is possible to refund such charges to you, the member – again by means of a Credit Voucher. But if any pre-paid tickets are involved then it will be understood that refunds cannot be made.
• In the event of a cancellation (by me) I will let you know outside 2 weeks of the date or departure and you can either receive a full refund or credit the amount towards another trip.
COACH PICK UP POINTS
Members are asked to show on the booking form where they wish to be picked up.
• Hereford is at the rear of Merton Meadow Car Park which is behind the Hereford Football Ground. £5 parking all day currently.
• Leominster – Broad Street Car Park HR6 8DD. Behind the Original Factory Shop. Cost for all day is £2.50
• Ross on Wye – at the top of Edde Cross Street or Wilton Road Car Park HR9 5JA which is £1.00 to park all day
In between I am happy to pick up at certain points along the A49, or along the route, but do make sure your pick up point is clearly indicated in large letters on the Booking Form. It is as well, perhaps, to check by telephone a day or two before, that all is well – mistakes can happen.
I look forward very much to meeting you on one of our group trips very soon.
Join Heritage Country House Tours for only £5 per year.