Calling all Grandparents, aunties & uncles, mums and dads!
Introduce your children to the best capital city in the world in safe and fun style with Rural Concierge.
We stay in triple and quad rooms in a family run hotel in the upmarket London village of Blackheath in Royal Greenwich, where the London Marathon starts, just eight miles from Trafalgar Square but a world away from the hubbub and crowds of the centre. We’re going to show you all the major sights from the Guard Change and Buckingham Palace to the famous museums and the street performers at Covent Garden. We’ll ride the Thames Cable and take a River Thames Cruise, visit the Olympic Park and walk in the footsteps of Harry Potter on the Warner Brothers Studio Tour.
The tour is designed for children aged 7 to 12 and the grown-ups who love them to bits.
- Free Entry to South Kensington Museums – The Science Museum and the Natural History Museum
- A Thames Boat Cruise from Westminster to Greenwich
- Cable Car across the Thames
- London 2012 Olympic Park
- The Olympic Orbit (with optional Helter Skelter – pay locally)
- Covent Garden Street Entertainers
- Lions in Trafalgar Square & Pelicans in St James Park
- Household Cavalry Stables – Try on a Busby and watch the men get ready for some thrilling pomp & Ceremony with a guard change
- Harry Potter at Warner Brothers Studio Tour
- Includes 2 nights B&B
- Quad & Triple room with 3 single rooms (free of supplement)
- 1 day with a Blue Badge Guide
- All admission fees to attractions
Costs: Including travel costs, all fees listed and up to 3 single rooms free of supplement £295 per adult & £280 per child.
For more details and to book, please CONTACT US